Thursday, October 26

The Nearest Book

Picking this up from Chicken Spaghetti
  1. Grab the nearest book.
  2. Open to page 123.
  3. Find the fifth sentence.
  4. Post the text of the next four sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
  5. Don't you dare dig around for that "cool" or "intellectual" book on your shelves. (I know you were thinking about it.) Just pick up whatever is closest.

Here's what I found:

"Dan, go look at yourself," she said. So I did. And as I stood there, staring at my reflection, here is what I saw: an individual in his thirties wearing sweatpants he got at the campus store during Freshman Orientation. Granted, they were a little tighter around the... everywhere than they used to be.
I am now trying to figure out his this landed on my TBR shelf.

No comments: